We may collect the following information:
- Contact details including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
For the full list of cookies we collect, see the list of cookies.
Collecting this information is important to us for the following reasons:
- To meet your needs.
- To provide better service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails (with your consent) about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact (with your permission) by email, telephone, fax or email. We may use the information to tailor our website to your interests.
We make every effort to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use website traffic log cookies to identify which pages are visited. This helps us analyze data about web traffic with the aim of improving our website in line with customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analytical purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This can cause websites to function less well.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other interesting websites (such as Social Media). However, once you have used these links to leave our website, please note that you are no longer in our web environment. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting these websites. These websites are not covered by this privacy statement. Be careful and review the privacy statement that applies to that website.
Management of your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not wish the information to be used for marketing purposes, please tick the appropriate box on the page.
- If you have previously agreed that we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by informing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to (with your consent) send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). We will immediately correct any information that is incorrect.
We are AVG Ready
On May 25, 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply. Officialbrand.eu and its subdirectories and subdomains have implemented the necessary changes to the product, processes, policies and agreements in light of the GDPR requirements, so we comply with the high standard of data privacy introduced by this regulation .
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
COOKIE name COOKIE Description
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, which allows pages to be displayed faster.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency.
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer ID at the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group to which you belong.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the customer segment ID.
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, indicating whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND Your session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you viewed.
NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether the cache is allowed to be used.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your shopping cart and viewing history.
POLL The ID of polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information about the items you have recently compared.
STF Information about products you’ve emailed to friends.
STORE The store display or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products you have recently viewed.